Courtesy of Inspired by This
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) READ Southwestern Bean Salad, drained
- 4 handfuls baby spinach (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- 1/3 cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Makes 6 servings.
1. Drain bean salad. Discard liquid or save for another use.
2. In medium bowl, combine bean salad, spinach, quinoa and tomatoes. Top with cotija and fresh cilantro.
3. For dressing, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, salt and mustard until well combined. Add to salad; toss to combine.
Serving suggestion: Spoon salad over mixed salad greens.
Nutrition information per serving (1/6 of recipe): 305 calories; 9g protein; 33g carbohydrate; 16g fat; 640mg sodium; 10mg cholesterol; 7g dietary fiber; 11.57mg iron; 0.12mg thiamin; 2386.34IU vitamin A; 19.43mg vitamin C.