- 1 can (15ounces) READ German Potato Salad
- 1/4 pound turkey (or other) kielbasa
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Makes 4 servings
1. Cut kielbasa into 1/4-inch thick diagonal slices. Place in large skillet. Cook over medium to medium-low heat about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in potato salad and caraway seeds. Add black pepper as desired. Stir in parsley.
Variation: Stir in coarsely chopped kale or spinach along with parsley.
Per serving (1/4 of recipe): 210 calories; 5 g protein; 25 g carbohydrate; 10 g fat; 830 mg sodium; 25 mg cholesterol; 0 g dietary fiber; 0.43 mg iron; 0.04 mg thiamin; 168.04 IU vitamin A; 9.08 mg vitamin C.