- 1 can (15 ounces) READ 3 Bean Salad, undrained
- 3 cups cooked medium shell or corkscrew pasta
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved (all red or mixed red and yellow)
- 3/4 cup 1/2-inch cubes provolone cheese (3.5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- Stir all ingredients together in large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Adjust seasoning as desired.
Per serving: 210 calories; 9 g protein; 30 g carbohydrate; 0 g fat; 590 mg sodium; 10mg cholesterol; 3 g dietary fiber; 1.5 mg iron; 450 IU Vitamin A; 150 mg calcium.