- 1 can (15 ounces) READ 3 or 4 Bean Salad
- 1 jar (6 to 6.5 ounces) marinated artichoke heart quarters, drained and cut in half
- 3/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh basil, as garnish
Makes about 4 cups (serving size 1/2 cup).
- Drain bean salad, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. In medium bowl, combine drained bean salad, artichokes, tomatoes, olives, chives, thyme and basil.
- In small bowl, whisk together reserved bean salad liquid, vinegar and pepper. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Pour dressing over vegetable mixture; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir well before serving. Garnish with basil.
Per serving (1/2 cup): 187 calories; 3 g protein; 23 g carbohydrate; 10 g fat; 641 mg sodium; 0 mg cholesterol; 4 g dietary fiber; 2 mg iron; 622 IU vitamin A; 13 mg vitamin C.