- 1 can (15 ounces) READ German Potato Salad
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 pound boneless top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 bag (10 ounces) hearts of romaine lettuce
Makes 4 servings.
- Stir together potato salad and mustard in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steak in skillet and cook about 15 minutes until medium rare doneness (145°F); turn occasionally.
- Cool steak; carve diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch thick slices; reserve. Just before serving, gently toss steak with potato salad. Serve over greens.
Note: Recipe can be doubled.
Per serving (1/4 of recipe): 200 calories; 13 g protein; 28 g carbohydrate; 4 g fat; 740 mg sodium; 35 mg cholesterol; 1 g dietary fiber; 2 mg iron; 0 mg thiamin; 6170 IU vitamin A; 5 mg vitamin C.